Continuous, Corrosion Resistant FRP Pipe for Industry
InfinitPipe® is the revolutionary FRP-honeycomb pipe that can be made on-site, with no joints, at whatever length is needed. This high-pressure, corrosion- resistant pipe eliminates pipe joints – the No. 1 cause of leakage and maintenance in pipelines. This pipe garners international attention as a potential sustainable solution for several industry applications.
The development of InfinitPipe® has been recognized and financially supported by multiple research grants and awards including the following:
- National Science Foundation, Phase I SBIR Grant #1315561, $150,000, July 2013
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture (USDA), Phase I SBIR Grant # 2017 33610 27181, $100,000, September 2017
- National Institute of Food and Agriculture (USDA), Phase II SBIR Grant # 2019 33610 30182, $625,000, August 2019
InfinitPipe® has been awarded the following U.S. Patents:
Other patent applications have been files and are in various stages of prosecution.
- Ehsani, M.R., "Pumped Hydro Storage and Real-Time Stress Monitoring in Penstocks," U.S. Patent Application No. 63/198,614, Filed on Oct. 29, 2020
- Ehsani, M.R., "Method and Apparatus for Mining Copper," U.S. Patent No. 10,571,052, Feb 25, 2020
- Ehsani, M.R., "Trenchless Pipe-Laying" U.S. Patent No. 10,436,350, October 8, 2019
Connect with us: